Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
BuyRent

Investment Properties for Sale in Edmonton, AB

Homes for sale in Edmonton showcase a diverse range of construction periods, with approximately a third of the housing stock constructed from the year 2000 onwards, and the bulk of the remaining homes rooted in pre-1960 designs as well as those from the 1960s. The city is predominantly composed of single detached houses, which form the mainstay of residential properties. In contrast, smaller apartment buildings and townhouses are less common but still a significant presence. Homeownership is strong in Edmonton, with about 70% of properties being owner-occupied, while the remaining 30% are rental units. The city offers an eclectic mix of dwelling sizes, making it relatively easy for house hunters to find anything from cozy lofts to spacious residences with four or more bedrooms.

18 Investment Properties for Sale in Edmonton

Lifestyle