Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent

Investment Properties for Sale in Coquitlam, BC

In Coquitlam, single detached homes are the predominant housing type, making up approximately one third of all buildings. The rest mainly consist of larger apartment complexes, smaller apartment structures, and duplexes. Around 30% of the residences were built post-2000, with a substantial portion of the others being developed in the 1960s and 1980s. This city offers a diverse range of housing sizes, from lofts to homes with four or more bedrooms. About 70% of Coquitlam’s residents are homeowners, leaving the remaining 30% as renters.

17 Investment Properties for Sale in Coquitlam