Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent

Semi-Detached for Sale in Coquitlam, BC

Semi-detached homes for sale in Coquitlam have an average price of $1,484,283 on the MLS®. Semi-detached homes are less common, making up about 2.53% of the listings. Single detached homes are the most frequently seen housing type, accounting for nearly one third of the buildings in Coquitlam, alongside large apartment buildings, small apartment buildings, and duplexes. Around 30% of all properties were built after the year 2000, with many others dating back to the 1960s and 1980s. Housing options in Coquitlam are quite diverse, ranging from cozy lofts to spacious residences with four or more bedrooms. About 70% of Coquitlam's residents are homeowners, while the remaining 30% are renters.

36 Semi-Detached for Sale in Coquitlam

Lifestyle