Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger


Kelowna is a city located in British Columbia, Canada.


In Kelowna, roughly half of buildings are single detached homes, while small apartment buildings and townhouses are also present in the housing stock. This city has a good selection of housing size options, ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms. Roughly 70% of the units in the city are occupied by homeowners while the rest are rented. Around 30% of homes in this city were built between 1960 and 1980, while the majority of the remaining buildings were constructed in the 1980s and the 1990s.


Travelling by car is very easy in this city. It is especially convenient to come across a parking spot. However, the public transit service in Kelowna is quite poor. Nonetheless, homeowners benefit from approximately 30 bus lines, and the nearest bus stop is typically close by. Kelowna is not very well-suited for those who travel by foot because running common errands is impractical.


Families may consider it challenging to reach high schools and primary schools on foot. In addition, daycares are not particularly plentiful and accordingly not always within walking distance. Families are served by public and private schools at both the elementary and high school level. With respect to eating, a portion of property owners in Kelowna may be able to do their groceries on foot in one of over 100 stores, while others will have to turn to a vehicle. A limited number of restaurants and cafes are available as well.


The character of Kelowna is exemplified by its relaxed environment. This city is very quiet overall, as there isn't a lot of street noise or city clamour. Finally, there are over 200 parks close by for residents to enjoy, resulting in them being easy to reach from numerous locations in Kelowna.

Map Image
Streetview Image

Get directions to this location from:

Search Homes for Sale in Neighbourhoods in and around Kelowna