Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
BuyRent

Swan River, MB Real Estate - Houses For Sale in Swan River, Manitoba

In Swan River, most buildings are single detached homes, while the rest are mainly small apartment buildings and townhouses. This town also has a good variety of housing size options - properties range from lofts to four or more bedrooms. Around 60% of the population of this town own their home while renters make up the remainder. About 40% of homes in this town were built in the 1960s and 1970s, while most of the remaining buildings were constructed pre-1960 and in the 1980s.  Read more about Swan River real estate

35 Homes For Sale in Swan River

Lifestyle

About Living in Swan River, Manitoba

Transportation

Cars are a very good transportation option in this town. It is very convenient to park. Travelling on foot is not very feasible for home buyers in this town because few daily errands can be run without having to use a vehicle.

Services

Property owners in Swan River will value that a grocery store is always only a reasonably short walk away. There are also a few options for those who appreciate close by restaurants and cafes. Regarding education, secondary schools and daycares are convenient to walk to from most properties for sale in this town. However, there are no primary schools in Swan River.

Character

The noise levels in Swan River are reasonably low, as the streets are generally quite calm - although there are still several louder sections, especially near the railway line.