Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent
Time Frame

Vanier North, Ottawa, Ontario Real Estate and Homes for Sale

Roughly one third of buildings are small apartment buildings, making it easy to find apartments in Vanier North, but large apartment buildings, duplexes, and single detached homes are also present in the housing stock. This area is primarily composed of one bedroom and two bedroom homes. About 60% of the population of this neighbourhood rent their home while the remainder are owners. About 40% of properties in this part of Ottawa were constructed pre-1960, while the majority of the remaining buildings were built in the 1960s and the 1980s.  Read more about Vanier North real estate

52 Homes For Sale in Vanier North



Vanier North affords home buyers several alternative means of transportation. Commuting by public transit is very convenient in this part of Ottawa. Property owners are served by a few bus lines, and bus stops are typically nearby. This part of the city will also appeal to physically active people as it is very well-suited for walking; many common errands can be run on foot, and a variety of businesses are close by. This neighbourhood is quite bike-friendly as the cycling network is quite comprehensive.


It is usually possible for property owners in Vanier North to shop for general and specialty groceries on foot. Additionally, there are a fair number of options within walking distance for those who appreciate restaurants and cafes. Regarding education, in Vanier North, parents and their children will usually be able to get to schools and daycares on foot.


Home buyers who prefer a calm ambience will enjoy Vanier North. This part of Ottawa is quiet, as there isn't a lot of street noise or city clamour. Finally, green spaces, like Richelieu Park, are especially well-distributed and there are a few of them nearby for residents to discover, which results in them being easy to access from many locations in the neighbourhood.