Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Time Frame

Tillsonburg, ON Real Estate - Houses For Sale in Tillsonburg, Ontario

Single detached homes are the predominant housing type, representing around 70% of dwellings in Tillsonburg, whereas the remainder are mainly small apartment buildings. This town has a good choice of housing size options, ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms. Homeowners occupy about 70% of the units in Tillsonburg while the remainder are rented. Around 30% of properties in this town were built between 1960 and 1980, while most of the remaining buildings were built pre-1960 and in the 1980s. The average price of an MLS® real estate listing in Tillsonburg is $ 692,012.  Read more about Tillsonburg real estate

172 Homes For Sale in Tillsonburg


About Living in Tillsonburg, Ontario


The preferred means of transportation in this town is very often driving. It is very convenient to park. Many of the homes for sale in this town are located in places that are not very conducive to walking because few daily errands can be run without having to resort to a vehicle.


Parents and their children will find that wherever their house is located in this town, daycares and primary schools are close by. However, families may find it difficult for their kids to get to high schools as a pedestrian. As far as eating is concerned, some, but not all, house buyers in this town will live within walking distance of the closest supermarket. Residents are served by approximately 30 restaurants and coffee shops as well.


Tillsonburg is quiet overall, as noise from streets and other parts of the city is rarely an issue.